I have a small sample price list below that you can take a look at…I can guarantee you a clean paint job; most definitely tabletop quality or even just a tad bit better. I’d prefer to start with small orders first, like a Malifaux crew or Infinity unit, but we can work out details.
If you think you may be interested, you can shoot me an email to rocketpoweredpunch [at] gmail [dot] com and put something about commission in the subject line please, or you can use the contact form at the bottom of the About page. We can negotiate price and whatnot depending on the order. You can order the models through me (ie, tell me what you want and I’ll order it, paint it, then ship to you), I’ll just need more money upfront but the models will usually be 20-ish% off, or you can ship your existing models to me. I’m flexible.
All this will be discussed via email, but the process will go a little something like this:
- Communicate through email what you want and price.
- Work out costs and shipping. I’ll do half upfront and half due when models are completed.
- I get your models, take an inventory and send you a picture confirming.
- Paint those bad boys up. I’ll send pics of progress to make sure all is cool.
- Final pics.
- Final payment sent.
- Models sent to you.
Oh and course it should go without saying, but color choices are all yours. I don’t mind helping on that front if you’d like (I love alternate schemes). I can do some custom work on bases and otherwise as well. We can talk and I can let you know if I’m comfortable doing whatever it is.
Sample Price List (Prices are negotiable however, email for further details)
- Small Bases Medium Bases Large Bases
- Casters/Warlocks – $10 $11 $12
- Solos – $8 $9 $10
- Units – $5 per model $6 per $7 Per
- Jacks/Beasts $12 $15
- Battle Engines $30
- Troops – $7
- Small vehicles – $10
- Large vehicles – $20
- Malifaux – $8
- Infinity – $8
- Reaper– $7
Various other models are priced according to size and detail.
- Basing – $1+ (depends on how complicated you want to get)
- Assembly – $1+ (mostly for battle engines or larger stuff, not always going to be charged for most things. I am NOT going to charge you $1 to glue an arm on.)