So its been awhile since we last spoke. This was mostly due to some personal things I’ve had going on, but I’m back now and have been chipping away at the mountain of pewter i have yet to paint.
In addition to finishing what I already had, I couldn’t resist the urge to get started on my Kayazy Eliminators. Since I got them a couple weeks back, I’ve included them into every list I’ve made. They have paid back their points in spades each time! But sadly, I’ve been using two plain bases to stand in for them and that’s been bugging me to no end, so I had to do something about that.
Below is the progress on one. They will be done by the next game day, they may not have snow yet, but they’ll be painted and on their bases.