The start of something Great…

Today I had some time so I got to work on a project that I have really been putting off for far too long, a carrying case. But not just any case, no sir. A cheap, DIY one. Things were barreling along, until I realized after some tests, that nothing I had to cut the foam with cut quite like I wanted or as easy as I wanted. So again, it must be put off. But keep an eye out for a tutorial on how you too, can make a carrying case for your minis for under $25. It won’t win any beauty pageants, but if my calculations are correct, it’ll shuttle about 50-70 models around comfortably and without fear of damage. Hopefully I’ll have it done no later than the weekend because with 35 point games…well, you know…

So needing to feel like I accomplished something tonight, I started on a personal fave unit of mine in Khador, the Great Bears of Gallowswood. I was able to but a base coat of most of the colors on one of them (I’m going to do them one at a time). Also I was able to get Torch glued together.


Give me a piece of your mind (mmm your delicious, delicious mind...).

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s